Friday, September 2, 2011

Count Down For my 21


Left half an hour to go for my 21th Birthday-3rd September 2011

Well, I really hope the time will stop at this moment since I do not like to growth up be an adult.

Here, I have a complicated feeling now...Because,

Seems like nobody in my house care for my birthday.Due to My parent only care for their Mona Vie, the business that they would like to explore in; my brother only focus in his gaming; older sister went to China have a trip and the other sister went to Thailand.

I also wish can celebrate my birthday with my family mem
bers nicely.Yet, they have to pay their attention to the other issued.What about me?I just like a thing been ignorance by people.... So, I never hopes they can really pay full attention to me for at least a second,a simple celebration or a hug from my parent..

My mom hoped I can stayed longer in home, but I feel like meaningless if I stayed home without people care my feeling. They seems like just need a pet which can talk, listen and accompany them in house, so there won't feel lonely in the air. But who cares my feeling?

I loved my parent, especially my mom, she need people to accompany her. I know that...I tried to do that, but sometime I wish to have my places to take a deep breath, to do something I liked.

Anyway, I will take the responsible to care the old people after I growth enough.

-----------------------------------
4 minute to go....

Happy Birthday to me...




1 comment:

  1. I'm a bit late but better late than never ryte??

    WISH YOU A BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ps: you know how much your family love you, including us! never ever doubt that! :)

    ReplyDelete