Saturday, August 13, 2011

~~Secret~~


huiyo~I am back to KL again~I reached My House, My lovely house since I was young..:)

Too many memories sticks in this little home...Included, some I would like to escape from; some I hates more;some that I love more~That'was complicated to describe how much I feel toward my home...

However, most I love in this home is my parent.

So....I made a promise secretly to myself since I was young,




that is....









































































































































I won't let other to hurt/bully them When I growth up!


Note:Growth up mean, I have the financial ability to cover all the expenses and I can solve all the problem without parent intervention...:P



No comments:

Post a Comment